Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 154

Thread: Yep, I told you so...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    And you support a man who said they do have weapons of mass destruction. Get over it man, this is ridiculous, Bill Clinton damaged his family, which is terrible. George Bush has killed how many young men and women in Iraq now? It doesn't compare.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    I thought it was the OTHER Hussein that made the world think he had WMD. Oh wait. I forgot about the Kurds he gassed. Maybe he just got his whole army together and made them all fart at the same time. Strange things do happen.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    But they didn't happen and they didn't find anything. Thousands of soldiers had to die so Bush could say "Oops my bad".

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    No republican does wrong eh? Both sides do wrong, neither side is perfect, but whatever floats your mind I suppose.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No republican does wrong eh? </div></div>

    Didn't say that. Not at all.
    What I did say, and what I have said all along, is that since WMDs <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>were used </span>on the Kurds, it should not take an overly smart person to understand Hussein did,at least at one time, have them.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #26
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forget. Is this the same man who looked an entire nation in the eye and said "I did not have sex with that woman........."? </div></div>

    He didn't have sex with woman. Besides that, I don't see how it is anybody's business. I'd say for the most part, many many many politicians do the same if not worse. It's not our business, and it should have never been brought out in the public eye. In the old days the media would have never done this to a president. If they were, JFK would have been telling us he didn't bang a new chick every other week.

    But I think you'd be pretty naive not to believe Clinton on this one. Al Gore is in fact the first person to bring Bin Ladin up, and that was many a year ago.

    But that being said, you can say Clinton failed to kill him or whatever - but at least he didn't launch a full scale war in the Middle East and still fail to do so.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But they didn't happen and they didn't find anything. Thousands of soldiers had to die so Bush could say "Oops my bad". </div></div>

    Saw [richard] Cheney on tv in one of his exit interviews, and he pretty much said that even if there weren't WMDs over there we would have gone anyway. We were going, end of story.

    Also said in the same interview he knew about and condoned waterboarding and things of the like. Pretty much admitted to war crimes. He'll be pardoned soon.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No republican does wrong eh? </div></div>

    Didn't say that. Not at all.
    What I did say, and what I have said all along, is that since WMDs <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>were used </span>on the Kurds, it should not take an overly smart person to understand Hussein did,at least at one time, have them. </div></div>
    They were lined up and counted after the first gulf war, probably not quite counted, but still- Saddam didn't have any better delivery system than any other warlord. We wasted enough in Iraq, so far, to GIVE AWAY the economic package.
    And that is why I commented on this thread- so Obama wants to ban handguns? A lot of us have bigger worries.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  9. #29
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...


    "But I think you'd be pretty naive not to believe Clinton on this one. Al Gore is in fact the first person to bring Bin Ladin up, and that was many a year ago. "

    Look up "Salem Bin Lauden" and see where he was when he died [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Someone knew about this family a long time ago.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  10. #30
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No republican does wrong eh? </div></div>

    Didn't say that. Not at all.
    What I did say, and what I have said all along, is that since WMDs <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>were used </span>on the Kurds, it should not take an overly smart person to understand Hussein did,at least at one time, have them.</div></div>

    You don't have an argument. We knew he had stopped production of the chemicals weapons in 1991. We "thought" he had possession of or was in the process of getting nuclear weapons, not what you are talking about. The UN never found anything and in 04 Bush himself said that there are no weapons there...yet we are still there 4 years later. He lied or was "misinformed", whatever...either way tens of thousands of our troops have been either killed or wounded, not counting coalition and innocent civilians that have died also.


    "Center for Public Integrity asserted President Bush's administration made a total of 935 false statements between 2001 and 2003 about Iraq's alleged threat to the United States."


    He mislead an entire nation and people are dead because of it. The only reason Bush wasn't assassinated was DickCheney, I am counting down the days to Jan. 20th. Thank God.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •